Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What is a One A Day?

I am currently a Post Bacc student at SMFA (The School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston) who doesn't have a whole lot of time due to course and work schedules. During my first month at SMFA, I realized how short on time I tend to be and thought "No bueno, how will I produce work outside of class assignments?" Then the One A Day idea hit me snd I started in October of 2012. I make a small piece of work (on the same size paper) for everyday based on an event, thought, or feeling. Sometimes they suck snd sometimes I get behind, but generally I like them. I'm not sure where I'm going with them, I may use some of them as sketches for larger works, I may not. A week or so ago I decided to make a blog with them, hopefully I'll be posting every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment